Outdoor Writing Retreats
Connect to something greater than the internet – leave your smart phone, tablet, and computer at home and let the outdoors spark your creative side. This is a great opportunity to inspire Poets, Novelists, Creative Writers, Memoirists, Bloggers, or Personal Journaling.
Experiential Local Venue Writing Retreats
Join us for a day or half day in a new setting – a local microbrewery, small farm, coffeehouse – where new perspectives and inspiration flow freely. Become acquainted with and support a local business. This is a good opportunity to explore some new and interesting topics for your professional writing or Blog.
Gather with friends, colleagues, or fellow foodies in a kitchen to learn something new, refine an old favorite, or exercise your group/leadership/confidence skills.
Outdoor Writing Retreat includes:
- Breakfast treats and light lunch made with seasonal, local ingredients.
- An interesting setting to inspire your creative side.
- Time, space, and the company of fellow writers.
Pricing varies with location and time of year.
Experiential Venue Retreat includes:
- Food and beverage menu items for order, available through venue.
- Space and time in a new setting to spark your creative side.
- Time spent with other writers to share experiences and support each other’s work.
- Custom behind the scenes tour of venue.
Pricing varies with venue and time of year.
Kitchen Retreats Include
- Shared meal prepared by group.
- Food ingredients for meal.
- May include trip to farm, farmers’ market, or garden to choose ingredients.
- Hands-on instruction in the kitchen in preparing the meal.
- Working together with other cooks to build cooperation, teamwork, confidence, and camaraderie.
- Kitchen experience to take home and share with family and friends.
Pricing varies with menu, shopping trip, and kitchen location.